Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Feed My Lambs


Mormon short film
Year: 1990
Year in film: 1930s ?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boy ~12, girl ~10
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: often
Rating:  7/10
Rating: *******
Comment: A brother (named Clay or sounding similar) around 12 or 13 and a sister most of the time in faded bibs. Bib at high position (of both), 15 minutes short film. Set in Wyoming.

Almost rating 8. Nice setting, good plot and some very good scenes, but only these 2 kids and rather few perfect scenes. First, I even considered rating 10 but I think 7-8 is enough. It's also a short film. Reminds me of "The Dinosaur Hunter".

No entry on IMDb, c) 2000 produced or distributed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc (LDS Church). Obviously a teaching film. Made in 1990.

Nice sitting scenes, rear views, kneeing on the ground and standing up (boy).

So rating 7-8.

pic3 4/16

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/10/update-feed-my-lambs.html

No comments: