Monday, October 19, 2020

Update: Bristle Face

 


I have seen 2 newer uploaded clips including sitting scenes and close-up (front view). Both in poor image qualities. There are DVDr available (with different covers) but probably all in this VHS-like (or worse) quality.

Bibs are tight and Phillip Alford (Jem in "To Kill in Mockingbird") 2 years later appearing much older. 15 or 16 yo, character is 14 yo. Also some men in bibs. I maybe still would buy an official DVD when in better image quality. I bought some time ago the novel which is rather poor. I also finally ordered the novel "Where the Red Fern Grows". (Both movies here rating up to 8).

Main entry, currently rating 7-(8) now rather (6)-7.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/bristle-face.html

Update: I forgot to mention that there are also shirtless scenes (not in bibs).



No comments: