Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Info: Comment on my old blog

I've got a comment for approval on my closed sailor suit blog on wordpress about what was the problem. I wonder how this is possible as the blog including that particular post can't be accessed at all.

Many pics can still be found on the Google image cache. I haven't found that one and it's not accessable via archive.org either. I think there are only 2 possibilities.

Maybe I just got hacked. But a hacker could have done other things. And why almost 1 year later? And wordpress seems secure to me. Or someone pretending me said, he lost the password. The good thing is, that I wasn't suspended for the contents then.

The other possibility is, that's one of the staff. Seems even more plausible. There are no signs of a hack (on the mail nor elsewhere). And it costs money for exporting the contents. I reached a border of I think 1,000 hits/day some days before.

Anyway, when this blog is also being closed, you might find me on wiki-site.com. I think content can be imported there. Please consider visiting and saving my School TV wiki (link on my blogroll). Note that you have to enter a captcha there.

No comments: