Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Update 2: Sugar Creek Gang #5 Teacher Trouble

 


I recently forgot to mention 2 more scenes at the end of the movie.

Little Jim playing with one of the braces (pic 2, new pic) and he's grabbing Dragonfly (pic 1) at his straps from behind. It's a very brief scene and probably blurry and I think someone can't see much, so I haven't made a pic. I previously had a photoshopped pic switched their heads but I don't reupload that.

Other pics are reuploads. Pic 3 (I think at the beginning) showing Tom and Big Bob Till. Bob's bibs are much more faded here. He used to wear baggy, dark bibs, also in this episode. Can't be the light. Either a 2nd pair or (less likely) bleached. Shirtless scenes in bibs of him in ep 2+3. 

I also reuploaded the 2 pics of the private Sugar Creek Gang remake (but no bibs, so had no rating).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/06/sugar-creek-gang-5-teacher-trouble_28.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/sugar-creek-gang_4.html

 



No comments: