Friday, May 15, 2020

Info 1283: Import update 2011/2012

While checking the pics, I noticed that the early posts 2011/2012 exist and have tiny pics, but these posts also missing the updated texts like links to episodes.

These texts + larger pics are available on blog 2. Importing from that probably takes too long, maybe 10 days, so I will try backup file 1 and have to add the pics after that.

I've added several pics, especially rating 10-9. Mosts pics of rating 7 already exist. I've also started fixing lists and links like the The Waltons. But still lots of work. After that I think I will upload pics rating 6.

I've also finished the import on my Lederhosen blog. Pics also missing there.

Update: SA: I have imported all updated earliest posts, but only published mainly the TV series and added the pics (have 10-8). The posts have the same dates and maybe even more comments but all stats are set to 0.
The Waltons had 1329 pageviews, Kidsongs 2802. But both not appear in the top posts (unlike Neues vom Süderhof, I kept that one).
Next to some missing stats, I sometimes changed the rating, so it's difficult finding duplicates.
I haven't added pics to some updates. Pics are available in the main posts.

No comments: