Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Update: Trzy szalone zera


I have checked some few more episodes. Thanks again Felix for mentioning what episodes have bibs scenes (2, 3, 4, 7, 9 and 10, 13) and that there are girls as well and even a cycling scene.

I still have parts of episode 4 on VHS and remember the turquoise speedo ripped on the rear.

Unfortunately I only found few good bibs scenes "from all angles" (not even in ep 2 and 4).

Girls are very briefly shown (white bibs in ep 1 in the background only ?) and in ep 13 (pic 2) there's a girl on the very left (I thought that this is a boy). One more boy (blue helmet) not bad, also headshot, but in the background only?

The cycling scene in ep 4 is quite good (also side view) but also short.

Maybe much more scenes than thought but obviously short scenes. He often wore different pants even in one scene.

So I can't give rating 8. Rather 6-7. But very good for a non-US movie/series.

/2015/04/10/trzy-szalone-zera/

No comments: