Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Trzy szalone zera


Family series. 13 ep
Year: 2000
Year in film: ~2000 ?
Country: Poland
Who in bibs: Olaf ~11 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no, partly TV recording
Bib occurrence: low ?
Rating:  7/10 ?
Rating: *******
Comment: Grzegorz Ruda in dark olive ? (working) bibs worn with a brown belt. Bib is at a quite low position (what I usually don't like). Pic from ep. 2.

Thanks again Felix for this great suggestion. I even have seen this series before but couldn't remember the bibs scenes.

I didn't had the time yet to check all episodes, just some few ones and I stopped after finding this scene.

I haven't seen a rear view, but I think I can give rating 7-8 for now.

He's a handsome actor although I prefer blond and American actors.

Maybe Felix can say if there are even better scenes in other episodes.

I also found a similiar Polish series with at least a young girl cycling in shortalls (coming soon).

Also girls and a cycling scene.

/2015/04/11/update-trzy-szalone-zera/

No comments: