Monday, April 27, 2020

Update 2: Dallas (1978)


14 or 15 yo Omri Katz as John Ross junior in light blue bibs in s14e18. One strap down. Also rear view but one or two very brief scenes only and mainly from a distance and not perfect. I mentioned this before but previously only had a pic with the olive bibs. Series rating 7.

https://biboverallsfilms2.blogspot.com/2012/06/dallas-1978.html

The light blue bibs are much better especially in combination with that turquoise shirt. Omri is very handsome.

I'm still busy, so I make this update I came across checking scenes for my western blog some time ago (rating 9!). Good riding scenes (jeans, not overalls) also with Joshua Harrison but also from a distance. And very good pink swim shorts. I also have an entry on my bedroom blog (rating 4, separate rooms).

I only own season 13+14. I bet there are other (supporting) actors or actresses in earlier episodes. Can someone help here?

I'm still very angry about the copy protection as you can't watch an original brand new DVD completetly as about 1 hour can't be accessed on any player nor PC. At least you can watch the most important scenes and there are rather few scenes of the boys anyway.

pic 2/15 

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/10/update-dallas-1978-s14e18.html

No comments: