Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Man Without a Face (1993)


Drama starring Mel Gibson
-Year: 1993
-Year in film: 1968
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Megan ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating: 7/10
-Rating: *******
-Comment: Gaby Hoffmann in quite baggy bibs (also rear view). 4 short scenes. 2 at the beginning, 1 in the middle of the movie sitting, but with hands on her laps and one near the end.

Thanks again Felix for his entry. I even knew that movie. This was one of my favourite movies in the early 90s and I've even seen it in a theatre what is rare. I wonder how I could miss it. (I don't watch out for girls then). Nick Stahl was very handsome then. Also very good plot. Idon't remember (notable) cycling scenes.

I like baggy bibs. What else can I say about it? Sorry, I'm very busy today.

Rating 7-8. Movie even better.

/2018/01/26/update-the-man-without-a-face-1993/

12/13 

Nick Stahl later wore bibs in series Carnivàle (2003) rating 6 amongst others.

No comments: