Sunday, April 26, 2020

Agi i Ema


Family film
-Year: 2007
-Year in film: 2000s
-Country: Serbia
-Who in bibs: Agi 9
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  7/10
-Rating: *******
-Comment: Stefan Lazarevic in dark blue bibs. Rather few scenes. Also lying and hunker down on the bed. Also wearing a black suit jacket combined with the bibs, undressing the jacket.

Thanks very much for this suggestion.

Some very good sitting scenes in those dark bibs. Although he's a bit young I like this, but I wouldn't buy this on DVD. Rating 7 originally meant, I would buy it, but although I haven't bought anything lately, I currently only buy rating 9 and 10 movies mainly concerning US teen boys and farm setting.

This movie is completetly on YouTube but I only checked it at high speed. I don't understand Serbian anyway. Original title "Аги и Ема", English title Agi and Emma. Emma is an older lady. Maybe an interesting plot about an unusual friendship and I think some fantasy scenes, but I have to recheck it at slow speed. Also good bedroom scenes. Novel by Igor Kolarov, directed by Milutin Petrovic.

Rating 6-7 for now. Compared to my other entries I have to rate at least 7.

5/14 

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/05/update-agi-i-ema.html

No comments: