Monday, April 27, 2020

Old No. 587: The Great Train Robbery


Family film starring Ran Burns
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: (teen) girls, teen boy, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating: 7/10 ?
-Rating: *******
-Comment: First a young girl, maybe around 9 or 10 yo in light blue bibs or shortalls during the soap car race at the beginning (at 7 minutes, pic 3), later at least 2 longer scenes with at least 2 teen girls and one other young girl, all in blue shortalls and a young teen boy in blue bibs and a straw hat. Also an old man (train driver) in bibs. Most good scenes at around 55 minutes. The teen boy also sitting while fishing at 53 minutes but from a distance.

Looks very interesting and somehow reminds me to B-TVs Tom Sawyer. Completetly on YouTube but as usual I only have checked it at high speed (so maybe I have missed some parts).

Good scenes but I assume rather few bibs scenes. I wonder why. But including teen girls and boy so something of interest for everybody.

Rating 7-8 for now.

pic4 9/14

No comments: