Sunday, April 26, 2020

My Dog Shep


Drama
-Year: 1946
-Year in film: 1940s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Danny 12, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes
-Bib occurrence: often
-Rating:  7/10
-Rating: *******
-Comment: At least Lanny Rees as orphan in dark blue maybe raw denim bibs (appear light blue on the movie poster. Public Domain film available on archive.org (with preview pics), YouTube or else. 68 minutes. Pic is large, click to display.

I searched for Western comics (I found some online, also with boys, but none in bibs) and found next to other western movie this one.

Sadly the image quality is so poor (not sure about the quality of DVD releases, should be better. Maybe this is worth buying?)

Good farm and hay content. I like these classics. There seems to be a sequel called Sheps Comes Home. (I haven't checked that one). Same dog but other boy actor. Probably no bibs.

Rating 6-7 for now due to the image quality.

Also note my previous entry (women).

Update: I even bought this. Better than thought. Good scenes but rather poor image quality. Rating now 7 instead of 6. See update

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/update-my-dog-shep.html

Update 2: New better image quality DVDs found, see updated update above.

Also nice talking of overhawls (audio file at)

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/08/audio-1-talking-about-overalls-overhawl.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2015/10/update-2-my-dog-shep-2015-better.html


pic nt 6/14

No comments: