Thursday, April 30, 2020

Little House on the Prairie - specials


Searching for pigtails scenes especially dipping pigtails in an inkwell (I haven't found such scenes, maybe just in the novels ?) I found another boy and even Laura in bibs.

Pic 2 is from the post-series movie specials "Little House: The Last Farewell" (1984), in France s10e3. A boy, around 12 or 13 yo in beige bibs holding his straps. Scene pictured from the very end (sad end). Previously I only found one more scene of that boy at 10 minutes but either partial or headshot (fast movement) after running out of the school. Maybe the boy appeared in earlier seasons, too?

But I only have checked many parts and not the complete movies. There's another movie special called "The Little House Years" set in season 6 which I also haven't checked.

Pic 1 showing Melissa Gilbert in faded blue bibs, but only at the audition. I think she never wore bibs in the real series. In season 9 and the later movies she's grown-up. Obviously appeared in the 2015 documentary Little House on the Prairie: The American Dream


Of course some more girls in pigtails and also interesting bedroom scenes (boys and girls) coming soon on my other blogs.

Main series overwiew entry (rating 6 and up to 9 f/m)

/2011/01/10/little-house-on-the-prairie/

pic lhotp-thakastfarewell 10/16

No comments: