Thursday, April 30, 2020

Drei Väter sind besser als keiner


TV family film starring Julia Hartmann
–Year: 2016
–Year in film: 2010s ?
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Maike ~30 ?
–Available on DVD: no
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium- ?
–Rating:  7/10 ?
–Rating: *******
–Comment: Julia Hartmann in rare, dark grey, bag-like bibs (not worn baggy) including a wide, brown belt, brown leather boots, grey cap and I think in similar beige bibs or else. Sleeveless blue, black and I think green shirts. Thin, already attached (sewn) straps. Farm setting, filmed in Hamburg. Also sitting on hay. Pic from the outtakes.

I wanted to post a book entry, but this one first.

I haven't seen the complete movie yet but found it during a search for recent movies.

Rating 7 for now. Sorry, I can't say much more and hope for a soon broadcasting.

Trailer on vimeo.

/2018/06/29/drei-vater-sind-besser-als-keiner-now-on-tv/

No comments: