Monday, April 27, 2020

Bad Boys (1983)


Drama starring Sean Penn
-Year: 1983
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~8 ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  7/10 ?
-Rating: *******
-Comment: At least this boy (I think Paco's little brother, though looks a bit older to me) I don't know the name of this actor) in dark/medium blue bibs at the beginning of the movie (at 5 minutes). Good lap and rear view. Maybe more actors at jail in bibs or coveralls?

I checked some movies today as I have few boy entries. (I know several movies but often don't have good pics as some movies are currently unavailable and don't want to use copyrighted or watermarked pics).

During research I also found additional i

nteresting movies and series (m/f) but I decided to post this first as I like that scene (rating 7-8).

The boy is lying on the floor or another mattress and then being moved and lying on the bed. Also a headshot. I don't have the time to watch the complete movie. I don't like those violent prison movies (rated R).

Also starring Eric Gurry ("Author! Author!", I also have that entry but another boy in bibs there).

There seems to be a lady in Bad Boys (1995) in black bibs but I have to verify that. I will recheck both movies the next broadcasting. Update: In the 1995 movie the lady obviously wears a short black dress.

Rating 7-8 for now. And thanks db1 for another suggestion.


pic 1 3 4/19

No comments: