Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Journey of Allen Strange



Nickelodeon family series, 58 ep
Year: 1997-2000
Year in film: 1990s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Latanya ~16 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  6/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: At least this black teen girl,
maybe 17 yo (season 1) Erin J. DeanI now think it's Jaquita Ta'le in both raw denim and faded bibs. I only noticed few scenes in few, early episodes. Pic 1 from s1e2, pic 2 from s1e1. Unpictured raw denim bibs or less likely shortalls in s2e8 (same girl).
Looks younger than 17/18 yo to me. Character Robbie is 15 yo.Erin J. Dean is probably on the left in pigtails (now also on my other blog).



I found this by coincidence, searching for something else on my rare movies list.

Quite good series.

Also soon on my pigtails blog.

Rating ~6-7. But as few scenes rather 5-6.

No comments: