Sunday, February 23, 2020

Info 1176: Minor updates

wintersbone2titusundderfluchderdiamanten

I found some clips for posts with no pics. Not perfect but better than no pics. Better pics can be found on the web, but I don't want to use copyrighted pics. Pic 1 from Winter's Bone. Previoulsy headhot only. Not much too see due to the jacket.

Pic 2 is from Titus und der Fluch der Diamanten. I found this brief clip some time ago which had a different title. Anina Abt-Stein on left from a distance (front+rear).

Pic 3 is from Uomini & donne, amori & bugie. Also recently updated on my Lederhosen blog. Girl on left. Taken from one of the behind the scenes clips. I assume very few bibs scenes and few Lederhosen scenes (f,m) as well.

Most others from my 2011  rare movies list will probably never be found, except where DVDs exist.

uominidonneamoribugie2b

No comments: