Monday, February 10, 2020

Just the Ten of Us



Sitcom, 48 ep, Growing Pains spin-off
Year: 1987-1990
Year in film: 1980s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Elizabeth ~35, Connie ~23 ?
Available on DVD: no *
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  4/10 *
Rating: ****
Comment: I think at least Deborah Harmon in long, medium blue bibs in s1e4 (pic 2, several scenes, also outside and lifting up pant legs) and at least one of the daughters, probably JoAnn Willette in faded long bibs and shortalls. Pic 1 from s2e17, pic 3 from s3e1 (also sitting). Also a barn/hay scene in the final episode.

Also on my shiny shorts blog (f,m rating 7), and soon on my bedroom and pigtails blogs.

12 yo Matt Shakman in tight regular, dark blue jeans and shiny shorts, also sitting like in s2e19, but probably never in bibs.

I think not officially on DVD although there are some offers. I have briefly checked the episodes available on YouTube, mainly German dubbed. Less than half of the series.

Rating ~4-5.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/08/update-just-ten-of-us.html

No comments: