Thursday, January 16, 2020

Musikids: Heisse Mundart-Songs



I found this CD on discogs. I like dialects and kids songs, this one is in Swiss-German. Handsome boys (CD sleeve). The CD is obviously not available anymore (not even used). I just found this official clip on YouTube by (composer Marc) Apothéloz.

Mainly an older teen girl in bibs. Pic 1 showing 2 teens with one strap down. First I thought of 2 boys, then 1 boy with curly hair in the background which probably is girl Lea. The other is maybe the girl from pic 2 (Susy, Jenny or Selina?).

Does anybody has more infos/pics or own the CD?


I don't expect finding the CD within the next 10 years. Maybe sometimes on YouTube.

There should be a clip of song "Big Boss" (Big Boss (Aazele Böle Schele)).

Update: I now bought the CD. More info and link to clip

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/04/update-musikids-heisse-mundart-songs.html

No comments: