Monday, November 5, 2018

Wild River

wildriver

Drama starring Montgomery Clift
Year: 1960
Year in film: 1933
Country: USA
Who in bibs: teen boy, men
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: very low *
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: At least an older, black teen boy and some men (both black and white) in bibs.

After reading my last book by Borden Deal, I've checked some of his movies and so found this one. Another movie "For the Love of Willadean" soon on my Western blog.

I only noticed this brief scene of the teen boy. But as usual, I've only checked this at high speed. Directed by Elia Kazan ("East of Eden").

So rating~2-3 only. Maybe a bit more for the movie itself. Nice 30s farm setting. Also soon on my pigtails blog (young girl, brief scene, rating ~3-4).

No comments: