Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Book 78: Susan K. Marlow: Andrea Carter and the Family Secret (Circle CAdventures #3)



I have almost read the complete last book (Borden Deal: The Least One) and was disappointed. Some good scenes seem to come at the end. I always considered buying one of Marlow's books. Now I have ordered this one. Pic from the official YouTube clip.

The different book series have girls, boys and both teens in bibs. Most books are aimed at girls. There's an upcoming new western book series for boys (Goldtown Beginnings), now also with a younger boy, but I don't assume bibs there. Still might be of interest.

Also new on the official blog (circlecadventures.blogspot) some more pics of girls and women riding in bibs (2018 May, 2017 June). There are now also audiobooks.

I don't expect many bibs scenes (of boys). Will take some few days to receive. As usual, I will update book posts asap.

While reading it first, I think it's somehow almost written like a dime novel. Very simple.

The girl Andi is now 12 yo and described as a tomboy.

-page 10: splattered with mud

-p 26: peeling off the muddy bibs

-p 75: 1st description of Levi wearing bibs at school (surprisingly no one-room schoolhouse). Andi pulling out marbles out of his pockets. Levi fighting with another boy at school on the floor

Finished. No more scenes. There are better books. I also bought one of the Western books (Goldtown). Quite interesting but I don't assume bibs scenes.

/2017/08/22/books-65-several-susan-k-marlow/

/2016/01/03/webfinds-books-54-mf/

No comments: