Friday, May 25, 2018

Ikitie

ikitie2ikitie

Drama
Year: 2017
Year in film: ~1936, 1931
Country: Finland, Estonia, Sweden
Who in bibs: Pauli ~6, women, men
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: low-
Rating: 3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Eeti Salovuori in black bibs also sitting, and some men and women in bibs or bibslike clothes. Farm content. Set in ~1931 up to 1937.

I found this on IMDb (recent movie releases tagged farm). Few scenes only. The boy appeared in bibs near the end, starting at ~1h12. Also in long johns. Pic 3 at 26 minutes, I only noticed this headshot. Some more boys and kids but probably not in bibs and mainly shown far from a distance and bird's eye.

I've checked many parts of the movie but haven't seen it completely, so I might miss some scenes. English title: The Eternal Road.

For now rating 2-3 only.

ikitie3

No comments: