Thursday, May 24, 2018

Grace Under Fire



Sitcom, 112 ep
–Year: 1993-1998
–Year in film: 1990s
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Libby 7-12, Grace ~35, Patrick ~5
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium- ?
–Rating: 5/10 ?
–Rating: *****
–Comment: Kaitlin Cullum in different bibs and shortalls, also a lady, maybe Brett Butler in bibs. Also a toddler boy, played by Cole and Dylan Sprouse.

Searching for new DVD releases, I found this one. Most often shown in bibs is the girl. Pic 3 from s4e1 in faded shortalls. Pic 2 from s3e14. Pic 1 from s5e14 (long red bibs).  Pic 4 from s3e16. Also a nice sitting scene of her in dark blue bibs in s3e8. Other blue shortalls in s4e2. I haven't found the boys, yet. Must be in later seasons, probably 3-5. One pic on IMDb (white striped bibs), black bibs on seasons 1-3 DVD set. I don't know all episodes. I think also men and women in coveralls.

Rating 5-6 for now.

No comments: