Monday, April 16, 2018

Update 3: Wind at My Back – Season 1

windatmyback-ep10at24

Finally, the final update of Wind at My Back. All pics from the final disc of season 1. By coincidence, I've chosen 1 pic of each of the episodes. I might check seasons 2, 4+5 (I don't own) more carefully, when there are new uploads.

Pic 1 from ep 13 at 5 minutes showing Fat in his faded bibs argueing with Hub and aunt Grace holding him back touching his bib. Also rear view. At the end there's also a sitting scene with Hub in bibs but dark lit.

Pic 2 from ep 10 at 24 minutes showing a great, longer sitting scene of Fat. Different distances. First walking and sitting down.

Pic 3 from ep 12 at 20 minutes showing Hub at school. Sitting, standing up and standing in front of the board, but mainly headshots. Bibs aren't that dark (same as pic 4). Unfortunately, nobody else wearing bibs in this class.

Pic 4 from ep 11 at 30 minutes showing both in bibs, but Fat with a vest over them. First, they were sitting on the stairs on the left (distance) and walking downstairs. Another great headshot of Fat at 22, I already had.

In ep 13 there were snow scenes and I first wasn't sure if they are different non-jeans bibs, but these are pants with suspenders. In total, great scenes of both, but I still prefer season 3. Main entries (f,m rating up to 8), season 1, boys only, rating 7 at

/2011/01/05/wind-at-my-back/

/2016/06/24/wind-at-my-back-season-1/

windatmyback-ep12at20windatmyback-ep11at30

No comments: