Monday, April 16, 2018

Book 74: Dime novels #2

I found another girl pictured in blue bibs on the German or Austrian dime novels series "Toni der Hüttenwirt". This time a younger girl, around 6 yo sitting on the grass. But probably no mentionings of bibs in the novel.

Number 118 titled "Neue Perspektiven". I don't want to use more copyrighted pics of that.

I couldn't found the cover of the other one, I own anymore (number 52 "Papa will wieder heiraten"). The digital edition now has a different cover image with 2 younger kids (none in bibs).

I haven't found any boys in bibs. 2 younger boys in Lederhosen (one headshot, another one from a distance), but both are very young. Also some men in Lederhosen.

Main entry with a pic of an older girl (and handsome boy, but boy not in bibs)

/2015/07/16/book-50-dime-novels/

No comments: