Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cebollitas - Miyaguer



I already have several pics of him, but due to the recent suggestion, I have rechecked episode 249-266 where he appeared in bibs, either one strap down or bib down.

By checking the preview windows at high speed, I obviously missed some scenes, especially when the bib is down and no bib/straps are shown or very brief or distance scenes. It's possible that I miss more scenes (some episodes are missing online) but I probably have the best. I don't like much this boy and most of the new scenes are very brief.

More of interest are the shiny shorts scenes, rating up to 10, soon to be updated on my other blog. Same for pigtails.

Pic 1 is from ep 251, sitting with the bib down, also standing up and dancing. Pic 2 is from ep 266, one strap down, also rear view and being embraced by a woman. Bib down also in ep 264, but the locker room scene is very brief and from a distance and hidden behind others.

To those who like girls, I added Sofia in light blue shortalls with overlapping straps in ep 251 and Sofia and Andrea sitting in other shortalls in ep 264.
1st update rating 7.

/2016/09/02/cebollitas-ep-255-new-boy/

/2017/01/03/list-48-cebollitas-boys-sitting/

/2016/07/08/cebollitas/



No comments: