Monday, January 1, 2018

Update: Tom Sawyer (1973)



As announced some more pics of this musical.

Pic 1 showing Johnny Whitaker shirtless and I think a bit wet. Bib at low position. Bibs are tight. Pic 2 showing a young boy sitting on the ground in faded bibs (I think at ~1h20). Pic 3 showing Jeff East as Huck swinging at a rope. Pic 4 at least 2 boys running in light blue bibs at 1h20.

Please also note my recent pic (teen boy at a one-room schoolhouse) and the new pics in the main entry (rating 6) including this and other boys like at the fence painting scene. Huck's bibs are very simple and the bib at very low position. Straps prolonged with a string. Also soon on my bedroom blog.

For other Tom and Huck movies check out my Western and pre 1900s list and my other blogs, especially the bedroom blog. I think I have to recheck them for supporting actors and schoolhouse scenes. However, most movies don't show any bibs. And both Tom and Huck in bibs is very rare. Again A Happy New Year!

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/tom-sawyer-1973.html

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/08/info-huckleberry-finn-and-his-friends.html





No comments: