Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Rigoletto (1993)



Drama / musical
Year: 1993
Year in film: 1930s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boys ~ 8-14 ,men ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: medium+
Rating:  6r/10 ?
Rating: ******
Comment: Mainly shown 2 boys, around 8 and 10 yo also sitting (at a school play or similar and a bit later at home next each other). The younger, light blonde boy also in a sleeveless white shirt.The boy in pics 1+4 is probably younger than thought.

At 56 minutes also some more boys. At least one teen boy. I think one young, black boy in medium blue bibs, one young white boy in maybe hickory striped. Also men in bibs. Nice farm setting.

I found this by coincidence and only have checked it briefly.

Pics 1,2 and 4 at 3 minutes.

Also some girls in nice sailor dresses (soon on my other blog, rating ~5).

Rating at least 6-7 for now. Most boys are quite young. I assume rather few very good scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-TKo82YnhA

No comments: