Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Updates: Fried Green Tomatoes, others

friedgreentomatoes-n1friedgreentomatoes-n2

I have rechecked some few more movies, especially of my schoolhouse list.

Confirming bibs at school in "Wind at My Back" and When Calls the Heart, adding The Basket, Road to Avonlea.

Completely checked Fried Green Tomatoes (all 3 pics, nice sitting scene of Reid Binion, rating 6). There's a brief school scene, probably including bibs.

By request, I recently added a better pic of Eleven of Stranger Things - season 2. I can't find better free clips.

I also have added pics to Griff nach den Sternen (1955) Oliver Grimm b&w (pic from a different movie but bibs are probably the same) and To dendro pou pligoname (boy shortalls). Adding tag wet to The Worst Witch (2017), no new pics.

I also added many movies at Story 8 : Painting in bibs.

More "huge" updates coming soon.

Happy Halloween!

friedgreentomatoes-n3

 

No comments: