Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Drakosha i kompaniya


Family series, little dragon, 40 ep
Year: 2001
Year in film: 2000s
Country: Russia
Who in bibs: girls ~6, boys ~10 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: Some boys and very young girls in bibs and shortalls. Most often shown the girl in pic 2, also in faded jeans bibs. Pic 1 also wet (being splashed), pic 3 bib at low position. I later found a redhaired boy ~9 yo in brown or olive appearing bibs in ep 20. I think I have to make some updates later.

Pics: The boys I found in ep 7, pic 2 from ep 3 and the shortalls in ep 5.

Another suggestion. Thanks very much! I haven't checked all episodes and had again problems, finding any boys in bibs. And the girls I found are very young.

Rating 4-5 for now.

Russian title: Дракоша и компания, English title: Drakosha & Co.

Also soon on my bedroom and shiny shorts blog, rating ~6. Update: Also men in bibs and the brown bibs are obviously corduroy.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2017/11/update-drakosha-i-kompaniya-corduroy.html




1 comment:

db1 said...

Main red haired boy star of Drakosha i kompaniya wearing brown overalls in episodes 8, 10, 20, and 35. Red haired boy can be found wearing brown overalls during most of his appearance time in those episodes. In episode 35 red haired boy is shown dressing and undressing from bibs while fastening and unfastening straps.