Thursday, November 9, 2017

Conni & Co.

conniundco2conniundco

Family film. Emma Schweiger
Year: 2016
Year in film: 2000s
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: girl Conni ~13
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: medium ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least Emma Schweiger in short, faded shortalls, also sitting on the floor. Sleeveless red and also white shirt.

I found this by trying to recheck Keinohrhasen (woman, boy, rating 3)  but I still haven't seen both movies completely. Pics are from the trailers. There's also a 2017 sequel where she wore light blue shortalls, but needs to be checked completely as well, like for other actors.

I don't like the "older" Emma Schweiger. Not that funny anymore compared to the young girl. I also don't like these modern mainstream movies.

Rating 4 for now only.

Also starring her dad Til, Iris Berben and Heino Ferch. One production company is called Barefoot Films.

/2017/11/21/conni-und-co-2-das-geheimnis-des-t-rex/

No comments: