Saturday, August 12, 2017

Updates: Meatballs

meatballs-bibsat4meatballs-bibsat4b

I have rechecked the complete movie (mainly for shiny shorts scenes, other blog rating 8, another updates soon), and found some more bibs scenes at the beginning (at 4 minutes), which I almost missed.

First a young boy, around 8 yo in pic 1 (I haven't found any other scenes of him, maybe just a sibling of another kid visiting the camp) then a young girl sitting on the ground. 2 very brief scenes of her. The other from a distance.

2 more scenes, I previously found, one from a distance and one fat older teen boy.

Maybe there are even some few more scenes but if any, then from a distance. There are dozens of supporting actors in some scenes. But I doubt of any others.

Main entry, rating 3

/2011/08/13/meatballs/

No comments: