Sunday, August 13, 2017

Update: When Calls the Heart (2014)

whencallsthehearts-s1e6whencallsthehearts-s1e6b

More episodes have been aired and I have also checked most episodes of seasons 1-4. Rather few scenes of the kids. I think other actors in later seasons but no bibs anymore. Some very good other scenes at school including many girl wearing pigtails (soon on my other blog). Also boy in knickers (soon on my Western and( or sailor suit blog).

In season 1 there's the boy in the faded jeans bibs and one in beige or light grey cotton bibs (bib at low position). I already found them both. I thought, I have seen one in light brown bibs as well but could be wrong. The boy in pic 1 with the black vest probably wears similar pants with suspenders like main character Caleb.

There's also a girl who wears a bibslike beige dress or maybe a potatoe sack, overdress, apron or similar. All pics from s1e6.

Interesting historical clothes but I don't like the caps. And most all all clothes look like brand new clothes with bright colors what can't be authentic these days.

Main entry, still rating 5 at

/2017/08/04/when-calls-the-heart-2014/

No comments: