Thursday, July 13, 2017

Update: Unknown #1

unknown1dunknown1funknown1e

By checking my old PC and finding more pics of an unknown (different) movie on my sailor suit blog (please also take a look there), I came across some more pics of this one (I knew, I had). I upload them, in case that somebody might recognize movie or actors.

I still think, that's a boy in bibs (pics 1+3, 4 on the right). Maybe a British (drama) movie, aired ~1989/1990 on Dutch TV. Mom is in Berlin (divorce plot?). Somehow the man looks German. Kids dressing like Mexicans using carpets. Who can help here?

/2011/05/06/unknown-1-boy-german-series/

Update: I also found my recording of the recent unknown movie/series. Maybe it's Five Mile Creek. At least an adventure series, probably Australian. New pics on my other blog. Found this one. A girl in "Game, Set, and Match".

unknown1cunknown1b

No comments: