Saturday, September 19, 2026

Los Futbolísimos

 

Family film, kids soccer
Year: 2018
Year in film: 2010s ? 
Country: Spain 
Who in bibs: Helena ~12 ?
Available on DVD: yes      
I own: no 
Bib occurrence: low- ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Girl in long tight dark blue bibs in the 2nd halt (part 19) and near the beginning a very brief scene of a girl (probably same girl Helena played by Milene Mayer *2005) in faded shortalls, low back standing rear view (part 2). Both pairs on cover or movie posters. Maybe more scenes and maybe more (supporting) actresses.

There's a playlist having 180 clips. I haven't checked all the clips. But I assume rather few scenes. Cycling scenes but unknown if also in bibs or shortalls.

Later briefly checked, pic at 38. Obviously even fewer scenes than assumed. I haven't found any scenes of the shortalls front view like on the movie poster and no more scenes of the long pair either.

Rating ~3-(4).

English title:   Simplified title Los futbolisimos.

No comments: