Saturday, June 24, 2017

Update: Spuk von draußen

spukvondraussen-ep2spukvondraussen3

First, I had problems finding other episodes than the 1st one. And I thought that the 2nd girl, from where I only had seen a headshot would wear a jeans dress like in "Spuk unterm Riesenrad", but luckily I found ep. 2 on facebook via the episode title (pic 1).

Pic 2 showing another scene of the girl in pink bibs from ep. 1.

Interesting movie, also several actors in (shiny) shorts. Also an older man in bibs.

Still missing later episodes. There are 9 instead of 7. But I don't assume more actors in bibs.

Now also on my bedroom blog (girls in a bunk bed and later with a boy in his bed).

Main entry, rating 4

/2017/06/03/spuk-von-drausen/

 

1 comment:

db1 said...

Found boy in Kidsongs - Drivin' My Life Away in blue osh kosh overalls which you previously missed. Here is youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syulXgXawYs

Found boy in Nickelodeon tv show wearing blue overalls in bedroom. Here is youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iP40tZBr5I