Sunday, June 25, 2017

Kids for Character

kidsforcharacter

Barney musical specials. Host Tom Selleck
Year: 1996-1997
Year in film: 1990s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: boy ~5, girl ~7 ?
Available on DVD: VHS only
I own: no
Bib occurence: low
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: Another suggestion. Thanks! db1, are you sure that these are the right links? I haven't found many kids, just one girl and one boy in shortalls. On part 2 even less (one very brief scene of a girl). In total ~2-3 minutes.

I only found few and brief scenes. Another scene is, when they are sitting on stairs. (Boy headshot or distance only.

For the commercials, the boys are very young and brief clips anyway. I usually don't posts toddlers or kids aged ~5 or under (with exceptions, e.g. for very famous actors).

There's at least on later Barney video called "Choices Count!" (1997), but I haven't checked that one.

There are lots of good Barney clips, also with older kids (mainly girls). I have some entries, rating up to 7 and the movie Barney's Great Adventure, girl rating 4

/2012/05/12/barney-and-friends/

/2011/05/05/barneys-great-adventure/

No comments: