Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Update: Mickey McGuire (film series)


As announced, some more movies and interesting scenes.

Pics 1+2 are again from Mickey’s Thrill Hunters. In pic 1 there's obviously the same actor, I already had with the modern haircut. Sleeveless shirt and 1 strap down.

In pic 2 there's one boy in bibs hanging at the roof of a high building and other kids helping him by grabbing him at his bibs. Sorry to all victims of the fire in London. I captured this before.

Pic 3 from "Mickey's Circus" showing some boys sliding in bibs. Also other actions on the playground.

Pic 4 from "Mickey's Helping Hand" showing a boy in faded bibs. Maybe the same as in pic 1. Pic now here.

Probably most or all of the other movies showing boys and men in bibs as well, like "Mickey's Luck". Now also on my Western blog. Maybe one more entry later.

Main entry here, rating 7

/2017/06/05/mickey-mcguire-film-series/

R.I.P. Ulf Stark ("Dårfinkar & dönickar"). I only have here Tsatsiki part 3. More movies on my shiny shorts blog (rating up to 10).

No comments: