Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Day the Loving Stopped



TV drama
Year: 1981
Year in film: 1980s
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Judy ~11, Debbie 9 ?
Available on DVD: VHS only
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+
Rating: 5/10
Rating: *****
Comment: I think these are Francoise Noel as young Judy in faded blue bibs and her younger sister (Stacey Glick ?) in black bibs. Both bibs are rather tight. I think two flashback scenes only. One scene mainly of the older girl (ponytail, bibs appear a bit darker) at home at 30 minutes, both outside at 41 minutes (also from a distance). Bib at quite high position. Also a younger girl in a bibs-like, dark blue jeans dress, also sitting.

Searching on IMDb especially for US TV movies between 1978-1981, I found this one and also one of my unknown movies on my shiny shorts blog (rating 9).

Completetly on YouTube. VHS image quality. Obviously a typical divorce drama. Novel by Julue Autumn List.

Rating 5-6.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/08/update-2-day-loving-stopped.html

 https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/09/update-day-loving-stopped.html

No comments: