Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CHiPs (1977)


Crime series, 139 ep
–Year: 1977-1983
–Year in film: 1981
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: boy ~9
–Available on DVD: s5 not yet
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low
–Rating: 4/10
–Rating: ****
–Comment: One boy, around 9 or 10 yo in tight white bibs at the very end of s5e5 "Weed Wars" (1981). The white bibs while walking can hardly been identified on the yellow shirt in the online image quality. Then he's mounting a bike (riding not shown). One very brief scene at the very end. I bet that there are more actors or actresses in bibs in other episodes.

Thanks very much db1 for suggesting this series!

I rarely watch these kind of Action series. But late 70s and early 80s are very interesting (also for my other blogs).

Available on DVD in March 2017.

For the brief scene rating 4 for now only.

No comments: