Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Out of Sight (1996)

outofsight

Family series starring invisible Shane Fox
Year: 1996-1999
Year in film: 1990s
Country: UK
Who in bibs: woman ~20s
Available on DVD: no
I own: no, partly TV recordings
Bib occurence: low ?
Rating: 2/10 *
Rating: **
Comment: At least this pregnant young woman in blue bibs. Pic obviously from s2e8 as Joe's dad has a new job as taxi driver and drives this lady to the hospital. So probably also sitting in the taxi, but I think mainly or only headshots.

Very good series with handsome Shane Fox often in tight jeans, not bibs (even better in season 1 with longer hair). Good close-up rear views (dark blue) in s2. But also often in a school uniform.

I have some few TV recordings but don't remember any other scenes showing bibs.

Other scenes of interest: white shorts (but unfortunately not shiny), a chubby boy (shirtless), and a steel urinal at school. (I always considered a blog about urinals).

Rating 2 for this lady, rating 7-8 for the series.

Also on my bedroom blog, rating 5.

Thanks once more db1 for finding my recent unknown movie!

No comments: