Friday, September 2, 2016

Lindenstraße – ep 737



Has been aired some days ago. As usual I missed the first half (due to the news). At least one girl sitting in dark, probably black bibs. Quite young kids, maybe around 8 or 9 yo. I'm not sure but I assume full length. There might be another kid in bibs (distance ?). 2 brief scenes, this headshot only. So rating 2-3 for now only.

Some kids shown leaving the puppet show but none in bibs. Maybe earlier shown coming in or waiting outside (like in ep 720)?

Dramatic plots as one puppeteer died. There's also a handsome 13 yo boy called Felix (Oliver Moser) with HIV but probably not in bibs.

There's an earlier daily broadcast of the same episode early in the morning but I usually  don't watch it then.

Main entry f/m currently rating 5 at

/2012/05/26/lindenstrase/

I also have updated my previous entry.

No comments: