Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cebollitas – ep 50-64



I previously have checked this episodes but mainly posted scenes of Fede. I also have checked the earlier episodes featuring Fede but most of them were very brief scenes and from a distance. I also have updated the list by color, mainly new colorful bibs/dresses, but also beige, white and others.

Pic 3 (was 1) showing Gamuza sitting in blue bibs in ep 59.

Pic 1 showing a girl (Vero?) in yellow long bibs in ep 64. Green shirt and yellow bibs in ep 65. Overlapping straps.

Pic 3 showing a girl in ep 53 in blue bibs kneeing (Irina ?)

Pic 4 showing a girl sitting in blue bibs in ep 58 (Maru ?).

Other bibs scenes:

Of course Fede in ep 51, 54, 60 and later

Ep 54 girl in long blue bibs (Maru), a girl (Sofia) in a short light blue (dress) sitting (overlapping straps)

Ep 55 woman in light red bibs

Ep 57 Andrea in blue bibs, straps knotted, girls in colorful dresses

Ep 58 girl in beige dress (Vicky ?), girl in blue bibs (Christina ?)

Ep 61 girls in blue

Ep 63 girl in blue sitting at pool, Vero ? sitting in yellow and green bibs

Ep 64 Gamuza sitting blue, overlapping straps pic 2

Non-bib scenes:

Ep 54+55 bedroom scenes (see bedroom blog)

Ep 56 Fede and others shirtless in swim shorts

/2016/07/08/cebollitas/


2 comments:

db1 said...

Found a few more Fede episodes in blue overalls. Eps: 79 bib up and down, 80, 84 bib down, 89 bib down, 90 bib down.

Admin said...

Thanks very much. Ep 84 and 90 I already have (84 even with an own post). 79, 80 and 89 I must have missed although I have checked these episodes. I assume few and brief scenes (distance). But I will add all the scenes in the Fede list.

In ep 31 I haven't found him in bibs at all. And the rest of pre 50 are very brief.