Friday, April 15, 2016

Docklands (2010)

docklandsdocklands2

Family series
Year: 2010
Year in film: ~2010
Country: NL
Who in bibs: Zus 11 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: medium ?
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: At least one girl, probably Lobke de Boer as main character and one of the twins in dark blue shortalls (sitting scenes, maybe also cycling). Bib at low position, backside typical straps till the butt. Also in colorful, non-jeans shortalls or similar. 8 episodes a 29 min.

I have only checked it briefly at high speed from one larger clip called Marathon. I noticed rather few scenes. Some or all episodes can be watched at different Dutch broadcasting sites.

First I thought Winston, the black boy cycling in white bibs but that is something different (plastic bag, table cloth or else).

Some handsome boys and the harbour setting reminds me of Die Pfefferkörner.

Rating 4 only.

No comments: