Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Grange Hill

grangehill

Family drama series
Year: 1978-2008
Year in film: 1983
Country: UK
Who in bibs: Terri ~33
Available on DVD: s1-4
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ?
Rating: 3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least Lucinda Gane as a teacher in light blue bibs in the 1983 episode s6e15 (scene at the end), the plot is a trip to Wales. She's looking much younger and I first thought it might be a student or someone in Wales.

Interesting series, mainly with many boy (and girl) actors. I found it some months ago (also on my bedroom blog, rating 3, but needs to be updated, bunk beds and dorms here and boys in pajamas).

The problem is that UK kids are often shown in school uniforms. But there are also episodes showing them in sports wear (shorts) and speedos.

I don't like this actress. Bibs maybe not denim fabric.

Rating 2-3 for this bibs scenes. Higher for the series and other episodes.

No comments: