Thursday, January 7, 2016

O Anjo da Noite (1974)



Drama / horror film
Year: 1974
Year in film: 1970s
Country: Brazil
Who in bibs: Marcelo ~9 ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: Might look like a girl with longer curly hair (and I thought it is, until now), but I think this is Pedro Coelho probably in tight, raw denim bibs. The movie was filmed in color but is only available in b&w (2013 DVD). The lobby card in color looks much better.

http://www.bcc.org.br/fotos/galeria/002178

Currently completetly on YouTube (in bad quality) but I have only checked it at high speed. I like raw denim bibs, but I think there are only few scenes near the beginning. Would be better in color. Also cycling on a bike and or motorcycle. Awarded movie by director Walter Hugo Khouri. English title: The Angel of the Night. Also good bedroom scenes of the brother and sister.

Rating 4-5 for now.

1 comment:

db1 said...

It is a shame the color version of this movie is currently not available. I have another suggestion for you to check out in the series Picket Fences. In various episodes of the four season long series the younger son played by red headed Adam Wylie wears many different types of bib overalls. In season 4 he appears in episodes 1, 5, 14, and 18 wearing black and blue overalls. There are many more appearances in the first three seasons of the show, I am currently reviewing and will give to you later.