Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Kohav Hashahar

Drama starring Naom Kaniel
Year: 1980
Year in film: ~1980
Country: Israel
Who in bibs: Avi ~17
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low
Rating:  4/10 ?
Rating: ****
Comment: Boy singer Noam Kaniel in dark blue bibs.

Another suggestion. Thanks!

I have checked this movie at high speed but I only found few scenes, mainly sitting behind a table (headshots only) at 9 and 25 minutes. Best scenes I found (pictured) at 54 minutes. Sitting on the floor and standing in front of a mirror showing front and back (brief scenes).

The movie is dark lit (pic 2 I already enhanced). I don't like the longer hairstyle of the late 70s. And the boy is quite old.

So rating 4 for now only (maybe I missed some scenes?)

English title: Morning Star. Hebrew title: כוכב השחר

No comments: