Saturday, December 5, 2015

Urlaubsgrüße aus dem Unterhöschen

urlaubsgruesseausdemunterhoeschen

Erotic comedy film
Year: 1973
Year in film: 1970s
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: woman ~20s ?
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurence: low ?
Rating:  2/10 ?
Rating: **
Comment: At least this young blond lady in skirtalls or more likely a short jeans dress. Sorry, I've seen that too late and thought that they were shortalls. Scene at 58 minutes. Also men and young women in short Lederhosen (next on my Lederhosen blog).

I think it's not a good idea to add jeans dresses. Probably also a brief scene, so rating 2 only. Mabye the Lederhosen are more of interest.

After finding the Pierino movies I also found this and other erotic comedy movies (70s and 80s). Quite good and funny for it's time. But I don't like the 70s and rather few and few young actors in bibs (and if so than with flared legs).

One 1969 movie with a young girl in dark blue skirtalls or a jeans dress is

/2011/09/18/klein-erna-auf-dem-jungfernstieg/

No comments: