Friday, December 11, 2015

Info 431: Justin Henry in Double Negative

Does anybody know this short film? Probably no bibs, but I want to know how he looks like in here and what is he wearing. I haven't seen any clips or even pics. Available on the UK BD of The Fury (Brian De Palma, 1978).

Other movies and series with him are not officially on DVD like "Fantasy Island", "Martin's Day" and "Danger Bay". Of "Martin's Day" (also 1985 like Double Negative), I have seen some pics and there's a VHS and DVDr. There's at least an old man in bibs.

I assume few or very few scenes of Justin in the 18 minutes short film. Disney's 1983 "Tiger Town" aka "Super-Cup" is also a good 80s movie and available on YouTube. In "Sixteen Candles" he is very good and I own the DVD (a girl and old teen boy in bibs, rating 2).

Who can help with pics or more infos about Double Negative?

Update: I now have seen it. He's wearing a dark suit and is only shown some few seconds. Obviously filmed earlier. Around 1980?

No comments: