Friday, December 11, 2015

Aneta (1995)



Family series. 6 ep
Year: 1995
Year in film: 1990s
Country: CZ
Who in bibs: Aneta ~12 ?
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low ?
Rating:  6/10
Rating: ******
Comment: Michaela Dvoráková as Aneta in light blue shortalls, also cycling in them (ep 4). Pics are from ep 3. But rather few and short scenes with her in shortalls. And I haven't found anybody else in bibs.

Berore I post the recent suggestion, another very interesting Czechoslovakian series (boy+girl in bibs) I post this one, a YouTube recommendation for that.

Although I usually don't like shortalls, and these simple straps on the back, she's very handsome. There's also a redhaired, older teen boy (Krystof, but not in bibs).

Rating 6-7, but for the brief scenes just rating 6.

No comments: